Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I don't care if Mondays black
Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack
Thursday, never looking back
It's Friday, I'm in love


The Badger Men are off this weekend, but I have a few items to post this morning nonetheless:
- USCHO Hobey Baker Podcast, Episode 2: Mike Eaves (talks about Jamie McBain, Ryan Stoa, and Ryan Lasch)
- uwbadgers: McBain for Hobey (in case you missed it yesterday)
- INCH WCHA notebook: Badgers find a way to 1st, Sudden trouble in gopherland


BADGER WOMEN @ MANKATO, FRI 7 PM / SAT 3 PM

Gameday Links
TV: none
Radio: none (at least I don't think so; please correct me if I'm wrong)
Video Webstream: msumavericks
Live Stats: msumavericks
Live blog: Boscacci

Series Previews
uwbadgers: preview, game notes
msumavericks: preview, game notes
Storlie (Daily Cardinal): Wisconsin challenges Mavericks over the weekend
Mosgaller (Badger Herald): UW looks to regain WCHA lead

Other Links
- uwbadgers.com now has Hobey Baker pages for both Jessie Vetter and Hilary Knight!

WHKY blogger indicates in the uscho women's fan forum that it appears that Lawler will be able to play this weekend.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey