Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who the hell does this guy think he is?

While reviewing the traffic stats for the blog today, I noticed that some Minnesota hockey blogger had linked to us in one of his posts. Being curious as to who the hell this guy was, I checked it out.

You can tell by wonderful site that he's put a lot of work into his site (Eye Roll). He has a whole whopping 5 posts on there and he's already calling out our site. I'm glad that this guys lack of a sense of humor got us linked on his site.

In his response to the post about Tony Lucia on this site, all he could talk about was the Channing Boe/Brian Shack incident. Correct me if I'm wrong, but not once was that mentioned in the post this rodent is referring to. In fact, not to try and put words in Gandalf's mouth, but I believe he was referring to the chicken s*&% incident where Tony Lucia speared North Dakotas Evan Trupp, and then when it came time to fight Zach Jones, Tony decided to run away like a little bitch.

Next time you decide to link this site, "Luke S.," get your story straight. I can tell by all of your posts (or lack there of) since Wisconsin swept you last weekend, your site is going to flourish just like the career of Kellen Briggs.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey