Sunday, February 22, 2009

I probably shouldn't bother . . .

"The first rule of thumb is that when you are in a hole, you stop digging, but we kept digging. It was a long night."

-- Mike Eaves
I'm not quite sure why I'm bothering to link this up today, because I can't imagine anyone really wants to look at any of the game stories. I know I don't. Watching last night's game was bad enough; I don't really need to read any recaps.

Box
uwbadgers
collegehockeystats

Recaps
uwbadgers: Badgers beat out by Pioneers
denverpioneers: Cheverie and Wiercioch star in sweep at Wisconsin
Baggot (WSJ): Ugly loss caps lost weekend
Worgull (BN): Losing control
Worgull (USCHO): Denver pounds Wisconsin
CHN: Saturday game gab
Potrykus (Milwaukee JS blog): Connelly struggles, Denver routs UW 5-0
Rocky Mountain News: Pioneers crush Badgers
Let's Go DU: Denver 5 - Wisconsin 0

Photos
Ugarriza (WSJ Badgerbeat): Game 1
Ugarriza (WSJ Badgerbeat): Game 2

If you're really a glutton for punishment, you could listen to the postgame presser on uwbadgers.com. Might be a bit less painful to read the partial transcript on Badger Nation (premium content).

Also, Todd has more on John Mitchell's hit on Tyler Ruegsegger.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey