Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Friday, I'm in Love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love
BADGER WOMEN @ ST. CLOUD: FRI 7 PM / SAT 2 PM
Gameday Links
audio: www.kvsc.org
video: b2 (pay)
livestats: stcloudstate

Series Previews
uwbadgers: preview, game notes
stcloudstate: game notes

Other Articles
Storlie (Daily Cardinal): Badgers face culture-shock to chase dreams
uwbadgers: Jakiel named WCHA defensive player of the week
McMahon (usahockey): Hard work gives Knight a scoring surge

I'm horrified to realize I didn't post this earlier:
With the sweep over North Dakota this past weekend, Jessie Vetter set a new Wisconsin career record for goaltending victories with her 76th and 77th, surpassing the mark of 75 set by Jackie MacMillan between 1999-2003.

Congratulations, Jessie!
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey