Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blockski joins the blog

We here at No Alibis, No Regrets are pleased to announce that blocksi will be joining our ranks to talk about PWR and anything else he feels like commenting on. I always enjoying reading his analyses of PWR situations, and I look forward to reading what he has to say about it this season. Welcome, blockski!

In anticipation of PWR discussions, I'll be adding some PWR links to the left-hand side of the blog. One of my favorites is the Build Your Own Rankings page, as you can either use actual game outcomes or change the outcomes of games. I also like the rpihockey site, as you can easily compare PWR to other rankings like KRACH, etc. (I think blockski pointed out both of those sites to me a couple years ago.)
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey