Friday, January 16, 2009

Wisconsin vs Colorado College Live Blog

I made an attempt to live blog a game vs Alaska Anchorage a month or so ago and it went ok. I'm going to give it another go tonight when Wisconsin takes on Colorado College. Tonight's game is not on tv, it's only on web-cast so it's going to be a bit more difficult to live blog the game tonight but I'll give it my best shot. Game time is 7:00 PM from the Kohl Center. Feel free to leave comments and stuff so we know what you guys think. If no one likes this feature I probably won't do it anymore. If there is some demand, it may stay for a bit longer. Just let me know!

To clean up the front page, I have moved the live blog here. Feel free to check it out if you want a re-cap of the game while it was happeneing.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey