Saturday, January 10, 2009

A few Badger Women's links

I'm a bit chagrined that I missed a few links for the women this morning (oops, yesterday morning, I mean). I've added them to "It's Friday, I'm in Love", but I thought I'd better do a separate post for those of you who might not go back to that post. (In my defense, Andy's article wasn't posted until Friday night, not sure when Todd's was posted. But I definitely dropped the ball on the Johnson link, especially as nubeetle pointed it out to me the other day.)

Milewski (TCT): This team compares favorably to UW's best
Baggot (WSJ): UW learns what it's like without Johnson
uwbadgers: Mark Johnson honored as Red Smith winner

Congrats to Coach Johnson, and thanks to Todd and Andy for the nice articles.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey