Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Badger odds & ends

I thought I'd better do a little linkorama for the items that I've accumulated but haven't yet posted this week:
  • Earlier today I added a link to our Badger Hockey Photos links on the left of the blog: MJ Fleming's Badger Hockey photo gallery. Right now he has 2 albums -- Fri 2/22/08 @ Minnesota and Sat 1/17/09 v. Colorado College. Nice pics!
  • DPlaya has a bunch of links for defenseman Dylan Olsen, a potential Badger recruit. (Thanks, DPlaya!)
  • In the same post, DPlaya also has a Craig Smith video.
  • All-American Candidate Jamie McBain is #6 in this week's Hot List. But I confess to being a bit perplexed. Last time I checked, McBain was too old to play in this year's WJC, and I can't imagine why they'd bother talking about last year's WJC . . .
6. Jamie McBain, D – Wisconsin Badgers (WCHA): McBain had a pretty good tournament for Team USA at the world juniors, but he’s really bringing the thunder to Madison again this year, leading the conference in scoring by a defenseman with 28 points in 26 games. Drafted 63rd overall by Carolina in 2006.
  • Todd reports that we should find out next week if Mark Johnson will be the Head Coach of the US Women's Olympic hockey team.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey