Friday, January 9, 2009

I hate rodents

In western Wisconsin, we are relegated to FSN Minnesota, and it sucks. As you all know, Minnesota is playing a big series in North Dakota this weekend. The pre-game show is on right now and all I can say is, F-MINNESOTA. I'm so sick and tired of listening to these losers. Gorg, Lepanta, the rug, and Woog can't stop complimenting the gophers and how "skilled" they are. I've figured out why gopher fan's spew the crap that they do, it's because those losers make up a bunch of garbage and throw it on the air like they know what they are talking about. The rug made some reference to how the Sioux are like the people who frame a house and how the gophers are the finishers and blah, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I hope the Sioux absolutely kill the gophers tonight. It's too bad punks like Wheeler and Bickel went pro because even though I hate the guy, Finley would whoop their asses this weekend. Go Sioux. Holy Cross.

Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey