Friday, January 16, 2009

Badger Hockey Radio

I don't get much of a chance to listen to the Badgers on the radio, as I'm always at the home games, and for road games I'm often either working or watching the games on TV. But I did have a chance to listen to a couple of games earlier this season, as well as this past weekend's games @ UAA. As you know, Brian Posick calls the game with Mike Cerniglia, the Badgers' Director of Hockey Operations. This is Mike's 1st season doing the radio broadcasts full-time, as I believe last year he just filled in periodically for Bill Howard. Personally, I think Mike's doing a pretty good job, and I when I've had the chance I've enjoyed listening to him and Brian.

I ran into Mike several weeks ago (or maybe longer), and he suggested that I do a post eliciting feedback for him and the radio broadcast, and I'm just now getting around to doing so. So if you have any comments or suggestions for Mike and/or the radio broadcast in general, go ahead and post in the comments section here. If you don't want to make you comments public, please feel free to email me at sixtymin@gmail.com and I can forward them to him.

Edit: Goon reminded me that I should include the link for the internet broadcast, so here ya go.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey