Tuesday, January 27, 2009

60 Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets. 60,000th visitor

When 60 approached me to be a member of this blog, I honestly wasn't sure what to expect. Some of you may remember a blog that I had started a few years back, (hockey thoughts) that had mild success, that I simply couldn't keep up with due to full time school and full time work. At the urging of DPlaya, I joined up and contributed to his Hockey in Wisconsin blog in my free time. After Dplaya went corporate, 60 did some behind the scenes work, throwing together Gandalf, myself, and more recently blockski, and it has transcended this blog into what it is today.

At 8:26 this morning, the 60 Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets blog got it's 60,000th visitor. (From Escanaba, Michigan) I felt that since the Wisconsin men's program has 6 National championships, this would be a good time to bring it up. We're now averaging almost 300 visitors per day. While this may not seem like a ton, it's not bad considering we started the blog a mere 10 months ago. Sometime in the next day or 2, we will reach 100,000 page views.

You may like the blog, you may thing it sucks, it really doesn't matter to me. Thank you all for reading because although I don't post a ton, when I do it's a great release for me and I appreciate you willing to take the time to read it. Thanks to 60, Gandalf, and Blockski for the great work you do, and to continued success.

Wisconsin Hockey: Growing exponentially
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey