Saturday, January 17, 2009

Badgers 6 - Tigers 1

I don't have a lot of time this morning, but I thought I'd quickly link things up for everyone.

Pretty much the whole team played well last night -- Mitchell had a couple of goals, on one of which he showed some really nice moves, Bendickson got his 2nd goal in 2 games, etc. But I can't put up pictures of everyone who scored, and I've been waiting for a good excuse to use the one of the Badgers' starting forward line. And I think 3 goals, 4 assists, 8 SOG, and a combined +7 make for a good enough excuse. Especially since the one of the goals, the Badgers' 6th with about a minute left -- involved all 3 of these guys -- Gorowsky had a nice pass to Geoffrion, who then set up Bohmbach, who finished up the play with a goal. Nice work guys!

By the way, I think Bohmber must've been fired-up from Andy Bohmbach Week, scoring 2 goals and 1 assist. And since here at the blog we like to take credit for things we really don't have anything to do with, we're taking full credit for Bohmber's 3-pt game.

Anyway, it was nice to see the entire team put together an entire game. Go RED!
Game day blog: Milewski (Icehouse)
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey