Monday, October 20, 2008

Badger Women odds & ends

  • Mark Johnson addressed the media today in his weekly press conference, talking about the upcoming series v. minnesota. He also had some nice things to say about Hilary Knight.

  • Uwbadgers has a video interview with Meghan Duggan. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but you know I'll watch it soon, as she's one of my favs!

  • The Badger Women hold the top spot in the USCHO and USA Today polls. I'll try to post the BTD poll after it comes out tomorrow.

  • USA Hockey has a nice article about USA goaltender Chanda Gunn. Chanda played 1 season for the Badgers before leaving school due to poor control of her epilepsy. After her health care team got her epilepsy under control, she played 3 years for Northeastern, and now she is participating in the Blaine Residency. (Really too bad that Chanda was not able to return to the Badgers.)

  • Mercyfan on the uscho fan forum has indicated that Breann Frykas has committed to the Badgers. I don't know much about her, but I'm sure she's a good one -- I'll try to get more info for you later.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey