Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Friday, I'm in Love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love
The Badger Women take on Syracuse this weekend. Last night I did a little linkorama for the series, and today I have a few more links. The games are at 7 pm tonight and 12 pm tomorrow afternoon -- if you can't make the games, you can watch the free live webstream on uwbadgers.com.

Webstream/Livestats
Uwbadgers: Badger Game Day

Series preview
Donahue/Mosgaller (Badger Herald): Wisconsin hopes to repeat last weekend’s performance
See yesterday's post for more.

10th anniversary
Women's hockey historical timeline
Top 10 games
All-Americans
See yesterday's post for more.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey