Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Women's Player Previews: #2 Kelly Nash

While I don't know much about the Womens's team compared to the Men's, I figured they deserve some face time (literally) on the blog as well. The Women get things rolling later this month on the 27th, so I better hurry up. Next year this should be a lot better, I have a season ticket coming and hope to make as many games as possible.


Start things off w/ forward #2 Kelly Nash (thanks to USCHO poster Grim Reaper for pointing out that Kelly is a forward, good thing I bought new glasses yesterday)


Vitals:

Position: Forward
Year in School: Sophomore
Shoots Right
Height: 5-6
Hometown: Bonita, CA
Previous Team: California Selects
Major: Business Management

07/08 Stats: 41 games, 7-7-14, +14, 6 PIM

According to uwbadgers.com she started playing ice hockey when she was 12.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey