Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Legend of Adam Burish continues to grow with the Blackhawks

In his blog, Todd Milewski writes "the legend of Adam Burish continues to grow with the Blackhawks". I liked the phrase, so I had to use it, but I also had to give credit to the original author.

A little over 2 years ago, Burish was leading the Badgers to their 6th national title, but I'm not sure many Badger fans thought that he'd establish himself with the Blackhawks quite so quickly. (Although we're not surprised he led the team in PIM last season.) 2 years ago he was just trying to make the NHL, and now he's making himself into a legend. Awesome!

This season, Burish will be blogging for the Sun-Times. His blog is called "Dropping the Gloves". HA! Should be pretty entertaining, I would think. The first installment includes a 3 minute video that's fairly amusing. Jake Dowell even makes an appearance!! So check it out; I think you'll like it.

(Photo by Neil Ament)

Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey