Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Badger Women get 3 more recruits for '09-'10

Looks like the Badgers have picked up 3 more recruits for the '09-'10 season -- forward Brianna Decker (Dousman, WI), defenseman Alev Kelter (Eagle River, AK), and forward Derya Kelter (Eagle River, AK). Already committed for the '09-'10 season is goaltender Rebecca Ruegsegger (Lakewood, CO).

Right now, I don't know much about these players, but I know that DPlaya on HIW has always been quite high on Decker and had indicated that she's a must-get for the Badgers. Keep an eye on his blog, as I imagine he'll have something to say about this!

I'm a bit swamped right now, but I promise at some point to do a little bit of research and post some more information on these fine young players for you.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey