Wednesday, September 10, 2008

High School Hockey Elite League

If you don't have much to do this weekend, or you really really need to watch some live hockey otherwise you might explode (like me), the High School Hockey Elite League will be in Verona on saturday and sunday. Here is the entire league schedule for reference.

Team Wisconsin will be there, though they have neglected to yet post a roster. I assume D Aaron Harstad will be there, and since I hope he is on Wisconsin's recruiting radar I want to see him play. Team Southwest will also be there featuring two possible recruits in Anders Lee and Max Gardiner. Team Northwest and Norway round things out.

Last year there was a rash of commitments following/during this league, so I'm sure the coaching staff will be there checking things out.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey