Saturday, May 24, 2008

Posting the Cat

I was listening to the radio the other day, and there was a commercial (not sure what it was for, some kind of pepsi sweepstakes, perhaps?) in which they were giving examples to illustrate how big of a number 1 billion is. If you had a billion of these, it would this big, or if you had a billion of those, it would weigh so much, etc.

Anyway, one example went a bit like this:

If you had a billion cats . . . and stacked them on top of each other . . . in a big cat tower . . . it would reach all the way to the moon . . . and that would really be something . . . especially for the cat on top . . .

What does this have to do with Badger Hockey? Absolutely nothing. But I'm easily amused, and I'm out of town for the weekend and won't have much of a chance to post. And more importantly, it gives me an excuse to post one of my favorite pictures.


Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey