Monday, September 28, 2009

Meet Justin Schultz

UWbadgers.com is running a series called "breaking the ice" w/ all the freshman on the Men's team, and this week its Justin Schultz.

Some highlights:

Favorite NHL player: Scott Niedermayer

Favorite sports team: Anaheim Ducks (you'd never know he was drafted by them)

Favorite superhero: Batman

Favorite breakfast cereal: Lucky Charms (A day started w/ marshmellowy shapes can't be beat)

Age started playing hockey: 4 years old

First job: Upholstery Shop

Before each game, I: Tape my stick

Most famous person you’ve met (where and when): Walter Gretzky when I was 10

If I could play another UW sport, it would be: golf

If you could have dinner with any two living people, who and why?
Bobby Orr (favorite NHL player of all time), Brock Lesnar (teach me some moves)

For me, playing college hockey is: A dream come true

Why did you come to Wisconsin? Play college hockey and get an education

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Invisibility (call Alex Kangas he learned how to be invisible as a goaltender, letting in shots like he wasn't even there)
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey