Monday, March 23, 2009

Linking up your 2009 National Champions! (updated)

Photo by Melissa Wade (uscho).

As you know, the Badgers defeated Mercyhurst 5-0 yesterday to win the 2009 National Title. Congratulations, Badgers!

There will be a welcome home celebration today at 6pm at the Nicholas Johnson Pavilion, and the celebration will be webcast on uwbadgers.com as well.

I thought I'd link things up for you quickly this morning before I head off to work. If I miss any links (and I'm sure that I will, as I don't have a lot of time to look), I'll add them later tonight. (If you see anything that I missed, please email me at sixtymin@gmail.com!)



Box: uwbadgers, collegehockeystats, uscho

Photo Gallery: Melissa Wade (uscho), Larry Radloff (TCT), Milwaukee JS

Game Stories:
uwbadgers: National Champs Again!
wcha: Wisconsin wins NCAA title again
Sullivan (uscho): Badgers back on top
Urton (uscho): Championship notebook
Storlie (TCT/WSJ): UW routs Mercyhurst for title
Storlie (Daily Cardinal): CHAMPS!
Golen (Badger Herald): NATIONAL CHAMPS!
BN: How sweet it is!!!
Lee (BN): No Mercy (premium content)
Flynn (Milwaukee JS): A successful liftoff
Matson (Boston Globe): Badgers, Vetter are so much better
Vieira (Boston Herald): Badgers' dynasty intact
AP: Vetter's shutout hands Badgers title
Stacey (Salem News): An overflow of love and support for Danvers' favorite hockey daughter
Williams (Salem News): Danvers' Duggan reaches NCAA pinnacle with Wisconsin
Stavely (Fitchburg Sentinel and Enterprise): Lawler wraps up college career
Sullivan (Hockey Journal): A Knight's tale
Baggot (WSJ): These Badgers a very special story
uwbadgers: Postgame quotes
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey