Friday, March 6, 2009

To state the obvious

Mother Nature is conspiring against our tailgating plans. The most recent forecast indicates that it is going to rain A LOT tomorrow. Gah.

And if that forecast holds, we of course won't be tailgating. Instead I imagine we'll end up over at Bucks, although it might not be until 3 or 4.

Of course, I tend toward the delusional and thus am still holding out hope that it won't actually rain. Or at least only rain in the morning. Or something like that. I'm an idiot.

In the event that we have to cancel (which seems likely), we're not sure if we'll reschedule for 1st-round playoffs or not. It depends on who's around.