Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dumbest thing I've ever heard...

At last night's game there were four Sioux fans in the section over from where I was sitting. One of them was kicked out in the 3rd period, PATHETIC. These guys were making their best attempts to mimic gopher fans, or are gopher fans really only mimicking Sioux fans?

Things weren't going so well for the Sioux early in the game being down 1-0 for a long time, and this apparently was wearing on these idiots. In the 2nd period one of them stood up and said in a very gloating way, "I'm here to watch the WCHA Coach of the Week!" Really? Someone actually just said that? I was in disbelief.

I doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize there is no such thing as WCHA Coach of the Week. Apparently North Dakota has much less to offer civilization w/ this display of knowledge and their blatant disrespect of the National Anthem. Feel free to merge w/ Canada, you won't be missed.

I haven't seen that much stupidity since the 2008 Midwest Regional when Sioux fans were throwing coins onto the ice.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey