Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chris Chelios will make his Wolves debut on Friday

It is an honor for us to have him. We are very excited to have someone of Chris’ stature join our team. He will be an excellent example for our young players to watch, both on and off the ice.

-- Wolves General Manager Wendell Young

I've got no goal, just keep playing. I'm not going to come out and jeopardize this team's success. It's a challenge. I want to see if I can play.

My son's as old as some of these kids, but it's going to be fun. They're very respectful kids and I intend to have a good time with these guys.

-- Chris Chelios

Chris Chelios has signed a contract with the AHL's Chicago Wolves and will make his debut on Friday v. the Manitoba Moose (Allstate Arena, 7:30 PM).

Wolves press release
Canadian press
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey