Sunday, August 24, 2008

McLeod and Sheppard: Portraits in Buffoonery

We've had just 2 entries in our humble little art contest. It's been awhile now, though, so I thought I'd go ahead and post them. I also have a few pictures of my own, and I hope you'll forgive my lack of photoshop abilities. (I just downloaded photoshop and had absolutely no idea what I was doing, lol, nor did I take the time learn.)

I'm hoping that perhaps some of you will be inspired to submit your own efforts. (Can't be any worse than my efforts, so you won't have to worry about the quality of your work even if you're new to photoshop.) Special thanks to HF and TH for starting things out for us!


Hockey Fan submits this picture of a clown who looks remarkably like Greg Sheppard . . . oh wait . . . I think it is . . . I'm so glad that Shep has finally found a way to truly express himself . . .

















The Hallucination sends us this highly amusing picture . . .














Shep and McLeod as Bozo and Cooky . . .

60







Cooky . . .

60












Bozo clownin' around . . .

60















Bozo leads the circus (otherwise known as the WCHA refs) . . .

(yeah, I know his head is too big, but I'm too lazy to fix it.)

60
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey