Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Awakening (again) from (another) Temporary Hibernation

As I've mentioned before, Badgers aren't true hibernators, but depending on the climate, they may "temporarily hibernate", and I suppose that's what I've been doing the past couple weeks. Something about an 11-day stretch of 9-10 hr days at work and working 14 out of 15 days, coupled with 1-hr commutes each way and feeling a little under-the-weather to begin with, has caused me to sleep quite a bit when I've been home.

But now I've decided to crawl out of my burrow and see what I can write about Badger Hockey. I'm working on a couple of things, so keep your eyes open. I expect to have a little something on the US Women's U-22 team, a little something about Tom Gorowsky, and (given that I have a lot of catching up to do) who knows what else. :-)
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey