Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vacation Recap Part I

Figured its high time I get some pictures up from my Oregon/Washington vacation in June before the season really gets close and news rolls in left and right.

The first day of adventuring took us to Silver Falls State Park. Silver Falls is one of the top State Parks I've ever been too, I would put it in the same class as Devil's Lake. The park's main atraction is the Trail of Ten Falls, which as you might guess takes you by 10 waterfalls, here is five for your enjoyment.

All pictures are courtesy of my friend Roger who lives in Eugene, OR. He took the pictures, I shot video w/ my new camcorder. I hope to produce a DVD yet this summer.

South Falls, 177 feet tall.


















Lower South Falls, 93 feet tall.


















Lower North Falls, only 30 feet tall, but a lot of nice debris.













North Falls, 136 feet tall. This is one of my favorites. You can walk behind North Falls, and its deafeningly loud.













Upper North Falls, 65 feet tall.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey