Wednesday, July 30, 2008

KT at Canada's U20 development camp

Canada's U20 development camp wraps up today, and KT has received some press. KT may not be available to particpate in the WJC as he'll likely be with Phoenix. Here's what he has to say about the situation.

"I'm kind of aware of it. If I'm in Phoenix, that's my dream come true. And if I come back here, it's always an honour to represent your country, so either way, it's a win-win situation."

"The coaches haven't addressed it, they just said come out and work hard. Just from my perspective, it's a new coaching staff and you want to impress them."

Turris scored a goal for Team White in the second intrasquad scrimmage. TSN has highlights -- Turris scores the 2nd goal -- he's #25 on the left of your screen. TSN also has an interview with KT.

I haven't seen much press about Brendan Smith or Cody Goloubef. Goloubef, of course, did not participate in any of the one-ice sessions. TSN has a feature on the defensemen at the camp, but neither Badger is mentioned.

Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey