Sunday, June 8, 2008

Maude

Twin 60 lives too far away to attend Badger Hockey games on a regular basis anymore. But she was in town for this past Christmas, so of course she attended the Badger Hockey Showdown. She asked me the name of the first song that the band plays at each game because she's always liked that song, and she asked me if there was a recording of the band version available anywhere. At that time, I didn't have any answers for her, but I knew my friends and the bandos on buckyville would help me out, and of course they did.

Unfortunately, it seems there is not a recording of the band version available. I was told I'd just have to make it to each game early enough to enjoy it and dance to it live. Works for me, but not for Twin 60.

But I did find out the name of the song -- it's the theme song from Maude.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey