Thursday, June 26, 2008

Burnaby's Patrick Wiercioch

Found this on USHL.com and saw that Hockey in Wisconsin posted earlier as well, but I can never get enough articles on Patrick Wiercioch. The Burnaby Now covers Patrick's draft day from a local prespective. Patrick played for the Burnaby Express during the 2006/2007 season.

Patrick has quickly emerged as my favorite recruit, I look forward to seeing them all in Cardinal and White, but Patrick really made an impression on me in my one viewing of him when the Omaha Lancers visited the Green Bay Gamblers in March.

I've probably said this before, but when the Lancers come to Green Bay or an USHL town near you this coming season, circle the date on your calendar and watch him play. Unfortunately, I think his stay in Madison starting in 2009 will be short, 2 seasons at most, but I don't think he'll disappoint while here.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey