Saturday, August 22, 2009

Everybody Hates Dany Heatley?

If you're interested in the fall-out from the Dany Heatley conference call, Illegal Curve has a bunch of links that I honestly haven't read, and Mirtle and Brownlee weigh in as well.

On the other side of things, a couple of days ago Steve Yzerman talked about how Dany Heatley deserves to be at the Team Canada Olympic orientation camp.

As for me, I think I'll sit this debate out, for the most part, anyway. I think the whole trade saga paints him in a rather unfavorable light, but I do agree he belongs at the Olympic camp, I like the way he acknowledges Badger fans at his NHL games, and he once did something very nice for nubeetle. Can I just blame his agent for the whole mess?
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey