Friday, March 25, 2011

60 Minutes got a face lift

As many of you may have noticed, the blog is looking a bit different today. A few days ago, I started work on a new 'look' for 60 minutes, and after much consultation from Chuck, Tex, and others, this is the result. I do hope you all like it!

However, as with all coding projects, there is always a chance I may have missed something, and, as a result, the site may not be looking quite right in your browser. I have tested the new look in Internet Explorer 8 and 9, Firefox 3 and 4, Safari, Chrome, and Opera, and nothing stood out to me as wrong or funny looking during those tests. But if you do see something please let me know by leaving a comment on this post. Be sure to note what web browser you are using and what version it is, and I will try to correct any glitches as soon as possible.

Other than that, I hope you like the new look, happy reading, and On Wisconsin!
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey