Friday, December 3, 2010

Random Friday Morning Thoughts

This will have to be quick, because I have to run off to work, but I thought I'd add a few brief thoughts:
  • I included this in "I'm in Love", but I just wanted to post a quick link here. At the risk of being a condescending F'er from Wisconsin (paraphrasing JB's words), let me say that I think this is hilarious.
  • Finding the silver lining in Wisconsin's OT Futility Clock (really, there's a silver lining?), hey, at least it hasn't been running as long as UAA's Wisconsin Futility Clock, as they haven't won a game v. UW since Nov 4, 2006.
  • Speaking of OT futility, I'm still a bit upset that Friday's game even went to overtime. That first Michigan goal was TERRIBLE. As a general principle, I don't mind Bennett playing the puck, but dang, I wish he'd use a bit more judgment sometimes.
  • And while we're talking about goaltending, my wish for this weekend is a bit more consistency in net. Both Badger goaltenders have shown they can make spectacular plays, but both have also had moments that left me saying, "Really??". I'd like nothing more than to be able to once again post "Scott Gudmandson/Brett Bennett I'm in Love".
  • Which reminds me, I'd also like to be able to post something about The Dangerous Jordy Murray, because (*gasp*) I had completely forgot that I was calling him that. Don't take it personally that I forgot, Jordy -- anyone will tell you that my memory is terrible, and you know we all luv ya!
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey