Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wisconsin Recruiting: Updated Stat Sheets

Just wanted to let you know that I have updated the recruiting stat sheets for the season. Like last season, I plan to update the statistics for committed recruits only, but will still maintain the potential recruits list.

As shocking as this sounds, Mike Eaves does not regularly e-mail to tell me who he is recruiting. So the potential recruit list is a bit of a hodge podge between my personal opinion, tips from readers, coaches, and parents. If your son is being recruited by Wisconsin or if you feel that I'm missing a player, feel free to e-mail me. Don't feel bad if your a parent and you feel I've overlooked your kid. Most likely I just haven't seen the kid play yet It's not a personal slight.

Wisconsin Committed Recruits

Wisconsin Potential Recruits

chuckschwartz@live.com
Follow me on Twitter
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey