Thursday, March 11, 2010

Joe Pavelski USA Jersey T-Shirts Now Available

I think I honestly made the fastest buying decision I've ever made the other day when I saw the new USA Hockey Joe Pavelski jersey t-shirt. It took me about .002 seconds to make the decision that this baby was coming home with me.

Pav's is one of, if my my all time favorite Badger and he's going to go down in history as one of the best ever to wear the cardinal and white if you ask me. Kid had an absolute beast of a career winning us our 6th national championship.

Pav's has been great in the NHL and was great in the Olympics. He didn't have a ton of points but was really effective and great on draws all tournament. This was evident when coach Wilson inserted Pavelski to take the most important faceoff in the past 30 years of USA Hockey that eventually led to Zach Parise's game tying goal.

I'm sure they will be selling them around the state at other stores (hopefully). Get out there and support Joe and USA hockey. It was like $28 bucks which is pretty reasonable because it's a nice Nike t-shirt and it's licensed by USA Hockey so it's not some joke of a shirt.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey