Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm on Vacation, I'm in Love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...


Gotta go get breakfast, Mr 60 is hungry, and you don't want to mess with a hungry Mr 60. So you're not going to get an It's Friday I'm in Love (not that you've gotten one in the last month anyway, but bygones, etc, and Chuck has been keeping you updated, luv you Chuck! Which reminds me, Chuck, I'm doubling your salary, so that when you give half of it to the contest winner, you won't lose anything. Oh, wait . . . ) But I just wanted to share a few quick thoughts . . .

  1. CAPTAIN ASS-KICKER FOR HOBEY! I'm not gonna lie, I'm more than a little bit in love, here. Blake Geoffrion, I'm in Love.
  2. BOHMBER!! A well-deserved promotion to one of the top lines. Andy Bohmbach, I'm in Love.
  3. JUSTIN SCHULTZ, congrats on the much-deserved naming to the WCHA all-rookie team. the WCHA can be rough on freshmen defenseman, and he's never looked like a freshman out there to me. Justin Schultz, I'm in Love.
  4. JORDY MURRAY, I was supposed to tell you that 11-year old Anna from Rockford says "hi", which she asked me to do after hearing that I had talked to you Friday of 1st-round WCHA playoffs in Madison, but alas, I didn't run into you on Saturday. (Which is really to bad on Sat, as I "was" you on Sat, lol.) Anna and I expect great things from you this weekend! Jorday Murray, We're in Love.
  5. AARON BENDICKSON, BEN GROTTING are two players I really enjoy watching. Gotta love a couple of seniors who play hard every night, especially when their hard work directly contributes to some pretty good results. Dang, aren't they fun to watch play? Aaron Bendickson, Ben Grotting, I'm in Love.
  6. No disrespect to Patrick Johnson (I still luv ya, Patrick), but it was nice to see PODGE TURNBULL get back in the lineup, as I think he's been Gorowsky'd a bit this season. As Chuck would say, it's nice to see him get a fair shake. Podge Turnbull, I'm in Love.
  7. EXILE, I'm in Love. Love you're cheers for this weekend! I knew there was a reason I "hired" you!
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey