Saturday, March 27, 2010

Holy Cats!

While catching the last 2 minutes of the Denver/RIT game on TV at the X before the start of the Northern/St Cloud game, I looked at Mr 60 and said "Holy Cats!". "Holy Cats!" sounds a lot better than "holy crap!" (which is what I almost said), and it's almost as much fun as saying "Holy Cross!". Give it a try . . . HOLY CATS!

I can't count how many times I said "Holy Cats!" yesterday. During 3 of yesterday's 4 games, I made that exclamation quite a bit, as the RIT Tigers picked off Denver, the UNH Wildcats picked off Cornell, and the Northern Michigan Wildcats somehow came from behind to tie things up with St. Cloud before falling in the 2nd overtime.

Of course, it goes without saying that I didn't use the expression in the 4th game last night, even when the Vermont Catamounts took the lead . . . as I remarked to the very nice Badger fan sitting next to us, we weren't really losing, we were just delayed a bit on our way to victory . . . GO BADGERS!
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey