Monday, March 29, 2010

Frozen Four Fan Bus Update

I had a few request from readers who were looking for information about a possible fan bus to Detroit for the Frozen Four. I contacted the University and they got back to be very quickly actually so I have to thank them for that.

This is the response that I got from the Athletic Department: "The Athletic Department does not have any plans to offer a fan bus to the Frozen Four. However we are working to set up fan events for those making the trip to Detroit and hope to announce those plans shortly. Any announcements will be made on UWBadgers.com."

So it doesn't look like anything is going to be set up through the University for a fan bus. If you are still interested in looking into that option, I would suggest contacting local travel agencies around the area to see if they are willing to set something up. If you do get something going, through a travel agency or on your own, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me at chuckschwartz@live.com and I would be happy to spread the word.

DETROIT ROCK CITY
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey