Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Squid in the Room


I'm doing this without much discussion with Gandalf, 60, or the others, but I think its fair to just address the elephant squid in the room and get it out of the way.

Yes, there's a rather specific reason that Chuck is leaving the blog (for real this time: he's not Favre-ing it). And although it probably wouldn't take much digging to find out what it is, I don't see the point in discussing it here. I have no intention of airing dirty laundry out for everyone to see, so I'll just leave it as it is.

Chuck is undoubtedly going to continue to have opportunities blogging about the Badgers, and I will wish him the best of luck. For right now, we'll just treat this like UW treats any departing underclassmen. Except... well... we're nerds on computers, if that makes a difference.

There's no denying that we'll miss Chuck's connections to the recruiting world and the incredible amount of time that he put into this blog. I'm sure that a lot of you will too. In the mean time, we'll continue to talk Badger Hockey here, and hopefully continue to have fun doing it.

On Wisconsin,

EoDS
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey