Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wisconsin Hockey Hour Radio Show

I've really only gotten into Sports Radio in the past year or so, so outside of listening to Badger hockey games that I can't find on TV (of which there are too many), I'm not too familiar with any Badger Radio programs. Nonetheless, this report from UWBadgers.com caught my eye. Of note is the creation of a new weekly coach's radio show with Mike Eaves this season:

The Great Dane Pub & Brewery is now the official host of all three University of Wisconsin Badgers Coaches’ Radio Shows. The hour-long Bret Bielema Radio Show will be held at the Fitchburg location on Thursday nights from 7-8 p.m. for 13 weeks this fall. The Hilldale location will continue to host the Bo Ryan Radio Show for the second year and will also be the home of the new Wisconsin Hockey Hour Radio Show featuring head coach Mike Eaves. These hour-long shows will be held on Monday and Tuesday nights, respectively, from 7-8 p.m. throughout the season.


I'm trying to find some more information on when exactly the Wisconsin Hockey Hour Radio Show will begin, and whether it will also be available on other stations in the Wisconsin Badgers Radio Network. I'll update as I find out more.
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey