Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mark Johnson to return for Camp Randall Hockey Classic?

Excuse me... the CULVER'S Camp Randall Hockey Classic.

WKOW, Madison's ABC affiliate, is reporting that Mark Johnson is hoping to be able to come back to Madison for the event. Exactly what that means (coach for one game? observe from the bench? check it out from the AD boxes with Barry?) isn't specified, but considering that opening ceremonies is a week later (and that Team USA has an exhibition game the same day as the CCRHC), it might be a little tough for him to get the time to do it.

Mark's quote from the article:

"I don't know yet. I want to be back for it. It's a once in a
lifetime opportunity and I want to see the hockey rink on our football
field. To walk out and be a part of it would be special. I just need to see if
we can change our[Team USA] game on February 6," Johnson said.

Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey