Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just Burish Being Burish

Props to Madison.com writer Adam Mertz for finding this gem. Aparently some fan e-mailed the Dallas Stars to complain about Adam Burish ruining a scoring opportunity for him on EA Sports NHL 11. Lol, just Bur being Bur.

From: alex [last name withheld]
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 3:12 PM
To: starsfeedback@dallasstars.com
Subject: #16 Adam BURISH

I was recently playing a game of EA Sports NHL 11. I was down by one goal against my friend, I was on a 2 on 0 and was impeded by #16 Adam Burish, and was unable to acheive a scoring opportunity, I ask that Adam Burish publicly apologizes to me for he had cost me that game of NHL 11. Thank you for you cooperation during this crisis.

Sincerely,

Alex

And here is former Badger captain Adam Burish's response:
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey