Monday, October 11, 2010

60's Tailgate Extravaganza!

After repeated questioning from Gandalf (as I seem to be terrible this summer/fall at planning anything further in the future than tomorrow), I have finally committed to tailgating this Sunday before the conclusion of the Badgers' series v. Alabama-Huntsville. And now that I've said "yes", I'm fully committed to a Tailgate Extravaganza! And so I'm quite pleased to invite all of our Loyal Readers and Badger Fans to join Gandalf and me (and whoever else shows up from the rest of the No Alibis No Regrets crew) in the festivities!! You'd better believe that I'm fired-up for the home-opening series, especially after watching our boys on the road in St. Louis. Go RED!

Where: parking lot behind the Kohl Center
Date: Sunday, Oct 17
Time: 10AM - game time (1PM)

nubeetle provides the following intelligence: The parking lot entrance is UW Health Clinic 780 Regent Street. Fair warning, a parking fee may be required or you can walk from another location. (Thanks, nu.)

Bring whatever you want to eat/drink (we'll have a grill), although we'll have extras for those who impulsively decide to stop by.

ON WISCONSIN!
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey