Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Badger Recruit Stat Update

Since Todd Milewski will no longer be covering Badger hockey, I put together a similar database to keep track of recruiting statistics. You can find that here. (You can also click on the image below to view) I don't know how often it will be updated but I will try my hardest to keep it going. If you happen to notice any flaws, please e-mail me and let me know.

I also plan to keep track of potential recruit stats on there eventually as well. I have small list of players that I know for sure we are in the running for and other players who may be of interest. I will be adding them over the next few weeks as I get the time. If you personally know of a player Wisconsin is targeting, please e-mail me so we can get him on the list. If you have any questions concerns or comments what so ever, leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll get back to you.

(Click on Image to enlarge Stats)



















chuckschwartz@live.com
Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey