Wednesday, April 27, 2011

They say that all, good things must end

I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I will be leaving the Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets blog effective immediately. This is a personal decision and I'll leave it at that.

Don't be confused, this is not a retirement. While I don't have any immediate blogging plans, rest assured that those who enjoy my work will be able to follow my coverage on some platform in (hopefully) the near future. For now I will continue to update my twitter account so check there for updates on my future and of course, extensive Wisconsin hockey coverage.

I want to thank the other contributors of this blog for letting me write with you over the past few years and wish you success in the future. An even bigger thank you to the hundreds of people who read this site everyday, Badger fans are the best in the country.

chuckschwartz(at)live.com
Follow me on Twitter

Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey