Sunday, March 1, 2009

Recruit Stat Sheet Updated-Now Includes Potential Recruits

Like I mentioned earlier in the week, since Todd Milewski is no longer covering Badger hockey, we will now be tracking recruit stats. I've created a spreadsheet that you can access here to view the stats of committed recruits, as well as potential recruits.

I put together the committed recruit site earlier in the week and now I have finished the potential recruit site. Keep in mind that these names thrown out there are by no means official. Some names I have confirmation that we are evaluating, some are just hunches. Regardless...this list gives a decent idea of kids who we are looking at. If you have a scoop on a kid who is being looked at or you feel I have missed, feel free to comment or shoot me an e-mail any time.

chuckschwartz@live.com



Hockey Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Wikio - Top Blogs - Hockey